Registration and Provisions
The conference fees are shown below.
The fees give access to the following activities:
– The whole scientific program of the conference
– A bag with the conference e-book of Proceedings and information material
– Coffee, tea and refreshment breaks
– Welcome reception – cheese and wine party following the Opening Plenary session on the 25th of June 2017
– Two conference lunches
– Gala dinner on the 28th of June 2017
– Participation to all workshops, demonstrations and software presentations (indoor and outdoor)
– Participation to the network session
**At the registration desk, there will be a form to be filled by the participants for Hexagon Geospatial Demo Software (30 days trial)
|Before 15 June 2018||After 15 June 2018|
|Two Days Registration||240||280|
*Students fee do not include lunches
Registration – Fees Payment Procedure
Fees payments are entirely controlled by the University of Thessaly-Research Committee and no other third party is involved for financial transparency reasons.
Payment of conference fees is possible either by bank transfer or credit card and by simple steps they are described below.
All amounts will be payable in Euros (€). Please note that any payments made onsite, in the conference secretariat, will be made in cash only.
Payment receipts or invoices will be issued right after the fees deposit. Issuing any kind of invoice before the fees deposit is not possible.
Payment by Bank transfer
Participants must follow the simple steps:
1. Participant must make the bank transfer using the Bank account details
Bank name: ALPHA BANK
Account Holder: University of Thessaly-Research Committee
Bank Address: 60 Iasonos Str., 38221, Volos, Greece
Account number: 310-00-2002-020898
Swift code: CRBAGRAAXXX
Payment code: 5334 (Make sure to note this on the transfer form remarks along with your full name)
2. Participants, after the bank transfer, should send a scanned copy of the bank transfer receipt to the Conference Secretariat by email attachment. Please make sure to use the payment code as a justification for your bank transfer. In the email dont forget to mention if you need a payment invoice (by default a payment receipt will be issued by our financial servises)
Please note that all payments must be done in Euros.
Upon receipt of registration form and payment, the Conference Secretariat will send you a written confirmation of your valid participation.
The total sum of payments which appear in the registration form should coincide with the amount of Euros written on the receipt of payment.
Any bank fees charged must be borne by the participant.
Payment by Credit card
Payments by credit card are possible through the online Research Committee payment system.
The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Please note that all credit cards will be charged in Euros.
To complete the on-line registration process please follow this link.