Full Paper Template
The authors are instructed to follow the next steps:
- Download the full paper template using the button.
- Prepare your full paper using MS-Word or any text editor supporting doc or docx format.
- Save the final paper in docx or doc format. Name the file in the context [Author Name – Abstract acceptance number].docx
- Send the final paper as an attachment in email@example.com. Use as subject “Full paper submission – Authors Name – Acceptance number”.
Prepare your posters in digital form. Posters will be projected continuously during the days of the conference in high resolution (1024 px) mode projectors. There will also be a sort session of poster presentation by each presenter.
Authors are advised to produce their posters in any MS Power Point format or pdf.
Posters must be sent until June 15 2018 as an email attachment in the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). If the total size of the file is more than 5 Mb, services like WeTranfer (www.wetransfer.com) are advised to compete the transfer.
Publications – Expiration Dates
The authors are informed that the submitted full papers will be published to the following journals :
- After review, selected papers will be published in special issue of Remote Sensing Journal (Impact Factor: 3.244)
- After review, selected papers will be published to International Journal of Digital Earth (ISSN 1753-8947)
- All remaining papers will be published in Geomapplica Journal (ISSN and DOI)
- All papers will be included in GIC 2018 Annals.
Deadlines for Full Paper Submission and Publication Timeline
- Final paper submission is accepted for both in person and visual participation
- Final full paper submission
15 June 201830 August 2018
- Oral presentations, posters and visual presentations must be submitted until 20 June 2018 in order presentation sessions to be prepared.
- Full papers review, evaluation and revision will be finished by
20 September 201830 September 2018
- Publication will be concluded by November 2018